Renovations and Alterations in Dunedin and Central Otago
Outlet Homes bring over 30 years of building experience to every home renovation; big or small. Whether you’re looking to complete a renovation or extension, Outlet Homes offer sound local knowledge and advice to see your project through to completion on time and to budget.
Licenced Building Practitioner in Dunedin & Central Otago
Outlet Homes complete minor and major renovations throughout Dunedin and Mosgiel and Central Otago; in Wanaka, Cromwell, and Alexandra. Kirky from Outlet Homes has been in the building industry since he was a teen and is a Licenced Building Practitioner. Operating as Eoin Kirk Builder since 2006, Kirky knows where to splurge and where to save to add lasting value to your property, whether a live-in forever home, holiday rental or investment property.
Choose an experienced Dunedin builder for your renovation
Renovations and alterations can help you live in a happier, healthier home, whether you’re retrofitting double glazed windows, removing wood rot or borer, or upgrading the kitchen or bathroom. There’s a wide range of options. Since Covid-19, more people are opting to work from home, so we’ve seen more people adding that study or upgrading the home office, adding an extension or second storey. With the change in regulation, more people are building a carport as there’s no need for building consent.
There’s a wide range of renovation options out there to improve your home including:
- Home additions and extensions
- Kitchen renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Laundry renovations and upgrades
- Loft conversions
- Basement and cellar excavations and renovations
- Updating granny flats
- Converting student accommodation to studio apartments
- Converting to open-plan living
- Creating more of an indoor-outdoor flow
- Extending into an outdoor area
- Retrofitting windows
- Outdoor renovations including extending awnings, bbq areas and outdoor kitchen and lounge areas
- Reducing mould, damp and mildew through fans and double-glazing
- Upgrading an investment property to increase your rental yield
- Carports or outdoor extensions such as firewood storage, decks and balconies
Contact Outlet Homes before you start your renovation
Outlet Homes are comfortable to provide a quote up-front on most projects, along with sound knowledge and advice on how best to go about your alteration, extension, or renovation. Call Kirky on 027 418 5299 or request a quote.